Admission,Scholarship & Fees
1) All admissions are computerized after completion of admission permanent registration number (PRN) will be assigned to each students.
2) Students should have submit the Admission from with all required original documents with four true copies at the time of admission.
3) Necessary documents like eligibility certificate, migration certificate,scholarship forms, must be submitted within stipulated time.
4) For confirmation of admission, student have to pay prescribed fees.
5) All admission are provisional, principal reserve the right of final the admission and may cancel any admission after verification of documents.
1) All scholarships from the central and state government are made available to eligible students.
2) After admission students should submit Hard copy of duly filled online scholarship forms with necessary documents.
3) Late submission of scholarship forms or incomplete forms may be rejected.
4) Rules and Regulations for GOI/Free ship for students belonging to background classes VIZ,SC,ST,DNT,NT,SBC and other backward class and other will be as per government norms.
5) Duplicate T.C holders are not eligible to fill the scholarship forms.
Career Development, Campus Interviews and placement centre.
The college provide the facilities to students for guidance of various coaching for backward class students and other students to bring them to avail entry into various services and jobs.
Campus Interview and placement
Many reputed Companies conduct placements drives in college and offer jobs immediately to students the college is ever in close contact with potentially job assigning companies the college has an independent training and placement cell for employment.